Author: Leigh Working at FirstBank for the past 11 years has afforded me many an opportunity to volunteer for local organizations, and this weekend I am doing just that! I have joined the FirstBank of Colorado Springs market Relay for Life Team.  The relay for Life is an event created by the American Cancer Society… Read More

Author: Brian FirstBank supports many non-profit organizations in Colorado, California, and Arizona.  Beyond just a financial contribution, management and staff volunteer a significant amount of personal time to these organizations.  I have been a volunteer with the March of Dimes of Metro Denver since 2006.  The March of Dimes is dedicated to helping the world… Read More

FirstBank is pleased to announce the launch of its blog.  Why is FirstBank launching a blog?  We wanted to make sure we were communicating with new and existing customers in more spaces.  We will not only include a variety of fun and educational content, relevant updates about FirstBank/the banking industry, but interesting info and tidbits about… Read More

Author: Rob Chaney Last Friday, after I had finished creating a gourmet dinner for the family and cleaning the kitchen all by myself (because that’s the kind of guy I am), I settled down and turned on the TV (TV watching on a Friday night, that too is the kind of guy I am).  As… Read More

There are some big changes going on in downtown Denver.  So many changes, in fact, that 2014 is shaping up to be one heck of a year for the Mile High City. With Denver becoming a prime locale for historical renovation projects, innovative companies and first-class restaurants and hotels, we have no doubt that within… Read More

Even if you’ve banked with us for a while and kept up-to-speed with our Facebook-ing, there are still some things about FirstBank you probably don’t know. For instance, how did we get our name, or where did we get our start? While our secrets might not be as scandalous as [insert relevant/recent pop culture reference],… Read More

Did you know that Colorado Gives Day, a 24-hour online fundraising initiative created by Community First Foundation and FirstBank, has helped raise more than $37 million for state nonprofits in only three years? Proceeds from Colorado Gives Day help provide education, research, food and shelter — and among a myriad of other benefits and services… Read More