Have you heard the good news? FirstBank is growing in Northern Colorado. We recently opened a new location at 100 S. College Avenue, on the corner of Mountain and College in Fort Collins. It represents our fourth Fort Collins location, and the truth is, we’re pretty stoked about it. In fact, the new location has… Read More

With one of the nation’s premier cycling races and largest spectator event happening in Colorado’s own backyard, we thought you might like to know about a seriously cool event FirstBank is throwing to celebrate. This Wednesday August 20, starting at 1:30 p.m. FirstBank, along with cycling experts Jasen Thorpe and 303Cycling News’ Katie Macarelli, will… Read More

Sloan’s Lake in Denver covers approximately 177 acres; do you know how long it takes to walk all the way around it?  On Sunday, June 8, 27 members of the FirstBank team discovered that… well the answer varies depending on your pace and the heat of the day.  They also discovered the good feeling that… Read More

Today is National Donut Day! According to donutdayusa.com National Donut Day falls on the first Friday in June each year. DonutDayUSA even has a ‘Hot Donuts Finder’ available on their website. You can read all about the history of the ‘Doughnut’ here. Did you know that every Saturday at FirstBank is FREE donut day?!?! You can… Read More

It was another GREAT Race for the Cure in Colorado Springs over the weekend of September 8th, 2013! What better place is there for people to gather and walk/run together to help find a cure for Breast Cancer, than Garden of the Gods!?  If you haven’t been, not just for this event, I highly recommend… Read More

I was recently talking with the newest Teller at the 42nd branch, Tiffany, and she said something that stuck with me.   I asked her what she liked about working for FirstBank. She quickly replied that: “Within a few months of working at the bank I have developed relationships with the regular customers and non-customers (who… Read More

On the morning of September 25th I learned that one of FirstBank’s founding fathers, Roger Reisher, passed away after a long illness.  Roger started with FirstBank shortly after its founding in 1963, and he will always be the heart and soul behind our organization.  His many contributions to FirstBank and the greater Colorado community will… Read More

Author: Rachel Winston Churchill once said that “we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” I pride myself on living and breathing this philosophy in my everyday life by giving back what I can when I can. So naturally, one of my many favorite things about… Read More